Discussion Our opinions to rebrand or relaunch some channels

Is there any update regarding to launch of Fyi tv by TV 18 network or Disney ?
I miss it too much . They don't offer it's shows (intl. hindi dubbed ) in any OTT 😢

I also feel old channel v shows will make comeback on bindass or a revamped version of it. These have huge following and post Disney intl hd success , disney being primarily kids/youth entertainment positioned brand will try to build more strong presence in this segment

I also feel old channel v shows will make comeback on bindass or a revamped version of it. These have huge following and post Disney intl hd success , disney being primarily kids/youth entertainment positioned brand will try to build more strong presence in this segment
Some of the Channel V shows like Paanch, Gumraah, Sadda Haq and Mastaangi were extremely popular and managed to create a new definition for Channel V, different from the one (mainly a music channel) that 90s kids know. Now that Disney owns Star, it will only be proper that Bindass airs repeat telecasts of these shows, in addition to its own shows like Yeh Hai Aashiqui, Emotional Atyachaar and Girl in the City, since these are of a similar character.

In the best case, subject to COVID-19, Disney’s strategy and other factors, at least one of the Channel V shows can be brought back. Since Bindass is not in HD, it should broadcast in 16:9 if it is not doing so already.

I hated the youth version of channel v it was ruined since 2009 and bindass Was amazing at that time

Some of the Channel V shows like Paanch, Gumraah, Sadda Haq and Mastaangi were extremely popular and managed to create a new definition for Channel V, different from the one (mainly a music channel) that 90s kids know. Now that Disney owns Star, it will only be proper that Bindass airs repeat telecasts of these shows, in addition to its own shows like Yeh Hai Aashiqui, Emotional Atyachaar and Girl in the City, since these are of a similar character.

In the best case, subject to COVID-19, Disney’s strategy and other factors, at least one of the Channel V shows can be brought back. Since Bindass is not in HD, it should broadcast in 16:9 if it is not doing so already.

Emotional Atyachar was most terrible show i have seen, not only it had very troubling concept idea but i felt it was even scripted so not exactly reality show. I loved "beg borrow steal" on bindass. About channel v well i did not watch much of their fiction shows but loved other ones like Dare 2 Date, Gumraah. Also i hope shows like V Select, Hotline r brought back with VJ Gaurav hosting them. Channel V was lot better than bindass, thankfully post Disney takeover of UTV objectionable content was taken off air

Also i hope turner india starts a dubbed hollywood films ch, much of dubbed Warner Bros films are not aired across chs

In my opinion, Viacom18 should have taken over Raj TV and could have rebranded it as
Colors Tamil.

Since Raj TV used to telecast many dubbed shows of Colors TV(I think they had a partnership with Colors TV), Viacom18 could have rebranded this channel.

Also, since Raj TV has satellite rights of many old movies, Colors Tamil would have a huge movie library (Presently, Colors Tamil has hardly got any Tamil movies except for some).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock