Discussion Our opinions to rebrand or relaunch some channels

Anyone knows exact reason behind shut down of Sony Mix & Sony Rox HD ? Both were very good channels, popular and had a good music library. Sony Rox HD had a great audio and picture/video quality. Really hope Sony makes a comeback in music genre again.

Anyone knows exact reason behind shut down of Sony Mix & Sony Rox HD ? Both were very good channels, popular and had a good music library. Sony Rox HD had a great audio and picture/video quality. Really hope Sony makes a comeback in music genre again.
I also Love To Watch Sony Rox HD Back

Because of trai

I think in the age of mobile phones and YouTube, it is hard for music channels to compete with on-demand music videos. The same trend was witnessed in America, but over a decade ago. Channels like MTV and VH1, which used to air over 8 hours of music videos per day, completely stopped in the early 2010s. The TRAI changes only sped up this process, but it was bound to happen in India as well as more people gained access to the internet. I wouldn't be surprised if there are even fewer Indian music channels in the future, even though I do like them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock