Breaking P Tunes SD/HD Launching Soon.

If possible please ask him,
will P plus entertainment air Daily soaps or it will be a youth channel.
If it is declared as an Entertainment channel, then how it could be a youth one. It will not launch along with Ptunes . As till now no Testing and moreover there is no Social page of P plus . They have announced about this channel previous month

If it is declared as an Entertainment channel, then how it could be a youth one. It will not launch along with Ptunes . As till now no Testing and moreover there is no Social page of P plus . They have announced about this channel previous month
I have not heard of shooting of any daily soap/reality show for this channel.
It can be either a youth/infotainment with some Chachi 420,Bhajna Amli kinda shows.
:biggrin::biggrin:Though i don't mind Bhajna Amli,Atro Chatro old programmes.
Something is better than nothing.

Last edited:
I have not heard of shooting of any daily soap/reality show for this channel.
It can be either a youth/infotainment with some Chachi 420,Bhajna Amli kinda shows.
:biggrin::biggrin:Though i like Bhajna Amli,Atro Chatro old programmes.
I think that they will not have any daily fiction show or tv series.. because they think Punjab is a small market and these daily shows require that amount of money that it can not be covered up . Or they think that Punjabi Entertainment is all about Music And Movies and Comedy and such shows cannot survive in this market. But just hope that they could bring something new for us .

I think that they will not have any daily fiction show or tv series.. because they think Punjab is a small market and these daily shows require that amount of money that it can not be covered up . Or they think that Punjabi Entertainment is all about Music And Movies and Comedy and such shows cannot survive in this market. But just hope that they could bring something new for us .
Punjabi content is loved by non-Punjabis as well.
Punjabi music is just next to Hindi but still Punjabi music channeks fails to get even 20k impressions? Guess why?

Because of poor marketing strategy.
Zee was weak in Tamil,Kannada,and Bangla, market,see now,it is because of their agreesive promotion techniques,and apt content,they have seen this massive success there.

Punjabi channels lack this.

Last edited:
I would like to see 70’s and 80’s movies on the channel. That was really a golden age of Punjabi Cinema

Indeed,it was.
Now also its Golden Age comeback . Every Week .. one Punjabi Movie is releasing .. this year's net Pollywood movies gross will be 25 to 30 % more than last year's. Such a huge increase . Punjabi movies have more box office collections than Marathi and Bengali . And thats all due to powerful content and actors we have ... Half of the Bollywood is even acquired by Punjabis.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock