Breaking P Tunes SD/HD Launching Soon.

Now also its Golden Age comeback . Every Week .. one Punjabi Movie is releasing .. this year's net Pollywood movies gross will be 25 to 30 % more than last year's. Such a huge increase . Punjabi movies have more box office collections than Marathi and Bengali . And thats all due to powerful content and actors we have ... Half of the Bollywood is even acquired by Punjabis.
Ofcourse we have a lot Punjabi Movies releasing nowadays bt quality wise they are nowhere near that time.

ITV Network is the wrost media house as per my experience, i doublt p tunes or p plus will be a good or even launch. they launch and shutdown channels within a day without any planning or team.

ITV Network is the wrost media house as per my experience, i doublt p tunes or p plus will be a good or even launch. they launch and shutdown channels within a day without any planning or team.
I second you.
I've even heard that sometimes,they do not pay full salary to their media workers.

I second you.
I've even heard that sometimes,they do not pay full salary to their media workers.
They pay as less as 8K in starting & ITV is the only network which fires journalists without any notice.

Breaking News

FINALLY WAIT IS OVER.
P tunes nd P Tunes HD launching on 30th November
It's Available Exclusively on Fastway's
LCN@71 & HD on LCN@802

Due to **** Reason I Can't post here Proof..
If any member wish DM me..

Last edited:
Excellent News bro👍 As you posted channels availability on Fastway along with LCNs means its 100% Confirm.

Last edited:
Great News. Ptunes HD first punjabi HD channel will officialy launch on 30th November 2018.:cheers::cheers::cheers::gift::gift:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock