Discussion Pack modify options not working on Tata Sky app after implementation of Box ID

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 8,176
Kathir bro any update regarding satellite migration or shifting HD customers to HEVC STB. Also are they having any special plans with Star for World Cup 2015?
My side no updates bro.

It's working fine for me. You just have to tap modify button two times.

There are two buttons- one at starting of page and when you click that there will be another small button at the bottom of the page. Click that and it will take you to channels selection page.

Are you talking about TS app or website ? In app even if you hit blue modify button 10 times nothing is coming. Not sure how are you getting 2nd modify button.

In website it's true what you said, we need to hit modify 2 times

Are you talking about TS app or website ? In app even if you hit blue modify button 10 times nothing is coming. Not sure how are you getting 2nd modify button.

In website it's true what you said, we need to hit modify 2 times

I am talking about the app.
First click modify button -> box number appears with two new buttons at the bottom i.e. show more and modify.

Clicking on bottom modify button again brings another page where channels with checkboxes are there.

Me also not working.
ArKQ7TX.png

Following content appears on click of first modify button:

Show more and modify small buttons in next post

Last edited:
I am talking about the app.
First click modify button -> box number appears with two new buttons at the bottom i.e. show more and modify.

Clicking on bottom modify button again brings another page where channels with checkboxes are there.

That's the issue, First clicking on modify button showing nothing as if we did not hit the button. So no box number along with pack details and 2 new buttons appear on screen for us. In fact we cannot check subscribed chs on app so the ss you posted above is not showing fo us

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock