Package Prices increasing from Airtel Digital TV.

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 6,102
One big question what are the sports chanels available on value sports pack ?
Zero ! Ha Ha Ha ! And they are increasing the price! Hopeless !

First of all I think increase in the package price is not a big deal every dth will increase now.Mostly what I think is that the Airtel or any DTH increase the price once and keeps it stable for atleast a Year. But they add every upcoming channels in the base ,not regional.So its OK.They have added some 4 channels and increased the price even D2h has increased the price after the addition of SS2.

Navneet Kumar said:
This is very bad news, Airtel is very costy to compair other dth

Airtel is not costly above Airtel there is Tata Sky which is making fool of the people.Looting the money like dacoits. Airtel new Ultra Pack price is Rs.450. It shows all the Ten Network channels namely Ten Sports, Ten Action, Ten cricket, Ten Golf and Trace Sports and all the 4 Star Sports Channels. It also have many good regional channels and also gives Disney Junior in base pack,Romedy Now also. Dish Tv is also costly the only 2 Top DTH which I would rate is irrespective of the price 1.Videocon and 2.Airtel. Anyway any customer he is not aware of price he only wants channels and good services which Airtel gives.

I always used to say SUN DIRECT the cheapest DTH. Nobody used to believe me. This year so far, sun direct has added 9 New Channels. But they have not increased a single paisa. Airtel day by day becoming costly.

Still i am not Get Any sms Regarding This .I Think Its Fake News ,Because I am ECO SPORTS PLUS Pack Customer.so why ADTV Not Sent any MESSAGE regarding PRICE Hike.my ANOTHE AC HAVE Value Pack and SOUTH 175 PACK .There is also no ANY Message

ECONOMIC SPORT PLUS Pack Price Increasing w.e.f. 3 April-14

i have recive msg from airtel
Please note, effective 3-Apr-14, the monthly pack rent for your airtel digitalTV ID xxxxxxxxx will be revised from Rs. 300 to Rs. 315

RE: ECONOMIC SPORT PLUS Pack Price Increasing w.e.f. 3 April-14

Why not you continue in to this thread:

Link Removed

No need for separate thread :no

Aymk said:
Still i am not Get Any sms Regarding This .I Think Its Fake News ,Because I am ECO SPORTS PLUS Pack Customer.so why ADTV Not Sent any MESSAGE regarding PRICE Hike.my ANOTHE AC HAVE Value Pack and SOUTH 175 PACK .There is also no ANY Message

This is not fake news. SMS has come to us. Date is 2nd April. And it has come from ADTV, so it is authentic.

RE: ECONOMIC SPORT PLUS Pack Price Increasing w.e.f. 3 April-14

Please can you tell what are the new channels that are going to add in this pack ? As price is increasing new channels are bound to come. Right ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock