package update

• Thread starter Thread starter rohit patel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 33
  • Views Views: Views 4,110
Value Sports Prime and Value Max are the new packs introduced.
d53bad0a75612fff18f295d4639cde28.jpg

these are the old pack , they offer with new connection. Long time they didn't updated the page.
dont muslead our memberas.
nothing has changed in monthly pack till now officially.
I've checked several times ....

Optimus_Prime said:
these are the old pack , they offer with new connection. Long time they didn't updated the page.
dont muslead our memberas.
nothing has changed in monthly pack till now officially.
I've checked several times ....

I just checked airtel site on my phone. What will i earn my misleading our members? I have posted what is available on site.
And FYI, new packs for ROI are updated, so i thought may be they have reduced it.

This are the screenshot.
And previous screenshot of Rtz bro for Standard new connection for ROI (0-2 month ) in Browse new section

6d9af335f44c2b54c0aabd0ee82a4d27.jpg

1e19504d31950fe0cf7004dea9e82b80.jpg

rtz2042 said:
I just checked airtel site on my phone. What will i earn my misleading our members? I have posted what is available on site.
And FYI, new packs for ROI are updated, so i thought may be they have reduced it.

check my screenshot

I have also posted bro. I think these Airtel guys are doing pretty awful job in updating sites. What i posted in mobile version of airtel site and you have posted from desktop site. I am sure they cannot reduce cost at any point but i was confused by the updation in roi packs. They have added value sports prime.

Dear Rtz bro, you are browsing Entry offer where SVS is ₹256. (this is the old price, its not updated).
02016fd93ef2cc57f8bbc74d1c34ab7a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom