packages price 20.rs increase except platinum packs

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score
All packages price going to be increased 20.rs except platinum and south platinum w.e.f 8th April 2013.Subscribers who activated before 8th april will be given price protection for next 6 month.

This message just now got displayed on my tv.

RE: packages price 20.rs increase expect platinum packs

Raviteja said:
All packages price going to be increased 20.rs expect platinum and south platinum w.e.f 8th April 2013.Subscribers who activated before 8th april will be given price protection for next 6 month.

i too got this msg displayed.:wall

Same here.........

karthik0741 said:
Raviteja said:
All packages price going to be increased 20.rs expect platinum and south platinum w.e.f 8th April 2013.Subscribers who activated before 8th april will be given price protection for next 6 month.

i too got this msg displayed.:wall

why are u smashing ur head at this bro, already videocon d2h is in losses bcoz of lowest pricing, remember they have to pay so may sd and hd chs present on their platform and taxes to the government so this minor increase should be taken in proper spirit

Ya same here

What about the price protection??

this is a rule of trai and applies to pricing of all dth operators.
like if i took a videocon d2h connection on 1st jan or suppose i have an old connection in which i upgraded to platinum pack on 1st jan and videocon d2h increases price of platinum hd pack on 5th jan so in both above cases of u will b cahrged according to old charges for 65 months starting from date of purchase or the day u upgraded ur pack

whenever i come to know of price being increased by any dth opartor for top ups or packages , i laways remove that top up or pack one day before price increase and add that top up or pack same day so that from tomorrow when prices r increased i get the prices in same old price for 6 months

this is Too Much...

2nd Time Price Hike From Videocon This Year......

This is Rediculous.....

Thanks God I have only 250 rs in my Account with South Silver and Sony SIX HD.....

After IPL ... My STB will be in the BOX Again....

Currently DTH operator Respect Each Other Not the Customer,
Wait and watch....Soon Minimum Package Charges Reached Rs.250 .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock