packages price 20.rs increase except platinum packs

RE: packages price 20.rs increase expect platinum packs

really Ridiculous. for south gold hd, they recently hiked from 300 to 368. now 20Rs increase. Even they are delaying USB recording such a long time. thought of changing sun direct.

Back to Cable.
I cant help it.

I can remember one d2h fanboy posted a thread that there will be no price hike in d2h. His source were nodal officer and cc. What went wrong with him and his speculations?

AsitPaul said:
I can remember one d2h fanboy posted a thread that there will be no price hike in d2h. His source were nodal officer and cc. What went wrong with him and his speculations?

don't try to act smart dude, i posted that at that time there was no update on price hike bcoz some people were speculating that there will b 10% price hike without any substantial info

No more off topic here.

Very Very Bad Move by D2H...this is second time they have increased price in recent times..my South Gold earlier was 175rs then 200rs now 225..but no important channel added in this pack..only price hike..
Feeling bad by having d2h.

dino29 said:
AsitPaul said:

don't try to act smart dude, i posted that at that time there was no update on price hike bcoz some people were speculating that there will b 10% price hike without any substantial info

U r Telling like that.... " Today No Channel addition in any DTH- Confirmed"

Hi,

Wrong Heading in the post instead of " packages price 20.rs increase expect platinum packs" it should be "packages price 20.rs increase except platinum packs", the word expect should be replaced by except...

Speculation was there about price hike. And you posted about No Price Rise (Confirmed) - isnt that was another Speculations?
Now decide who is over smart with eXclusive sources.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock