packages price 20.rs increase except platinum packs

AsitPaul said:
Speculation was there about price hike. And you posted about No Price Rise (Confirmed) - isnt that was another Speculations?
Now decide who is over smart with eXclusive sources.

i said that at that time there is no info about price hike

Asit bhai, me_saket bhai, devesh bhai, people bhai, pinku bhai and all others, guys why do u always bash me for no reason. just imagine if someone did the same to u, how will u feel?
come on guys, this ius a forum, let us all be unbiased and discuss the positives and negatives of each dth, we should never be biased to a dth then only we can have a healthy discussin which will benefit all

Bro,you know very well why you are bashed always.
For ex-vikram bro posted about price hike.After that you said no price hike saying some higher officials.Now price hiked.Who will believe price hike decision taken overnight?
You posted about crystal clear pq.But i didn't found crystal clear in you snaps.
You always tries to say what you say is right ,others are id*ot.
That's why xyz bash you.
Otherwise there are so many members.Why one will target you?:k

So try to remain unbiased and repect others views.

I am unbiased always but u guys get furious if i discuss negative points of tata sky or airtel

Sorry,i think i have written that 5-6lines unnecessarily.

But you also got furious when some one discuss negative points of d2h.

Gssran said:
But you also got furious when some one discuss negative points of d2h.

no, i don't but yes i get furious when for no reason defaming of any dth is done

When you defame any DTH then it's for a reason, when others does then is without reason,
I hope you understand things, what I try to say.

Gssran said:
When you defame any DTH then it's for a reason, when others does then is without reason,

i always applaud or critcise any dth based on facts while many others defame other dth except their favorite ones out of envy

Gssran said:

Bro. Don't waste your in explaining him.He will never accept his fault.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock