Paksat-1R @ 38*East on 100CM Dish (C Band)

Mehran Butt said:
because i wanted help from experts, i have installed same big tv offset dish with c band lnb towards Asia sat 7 and i am getting some transponders but most of them are showing weak signal.
Mehran bro as I said before these are just Experiments with good signal satellite in my area.So we can't expect same signal in other area. Asiasat satellites also have good signal with some TP'S so we can also get some powerful TP's.

Now there is always a difference between Prime focus dish & Offset dish, So we can't use the offset dish for prime purposes ok. As there curve is different apart from Prime focus dish. Prime focus dish are fully circular make. Yes you can use 4ft to 5ft for good satellites but the normal size to catch mostly C band satellites is 6ft.

ok thanks for clearing my doubt regarding prime focus dish , i only wanted to know how to increase signal strength on the big tv dish with c band lnb as i am getting almost 18 tp of asiasat 7 but most of them have weak signal, and only few are working fine.

Mehran Butt said:
ok thanks for clearing my doubt regarding prime focus dish , i only wanted to know how to increase signal strength on the big tv dish with c band lnb as i am getting almost 18 tp of asiasat 7 but most of them have weak signal, and only few are working fine.
As I said that we can't get all TP on 100CM or 4ft dish, So minimum requirement is 6ft dish. Secondly you can make the big tv dish big I mean increase its size with the help of some good Technician ...;)

saayacoolu said:
very hard for those of us in west africa.any suggession ?????
peace
I think you need a very Big dish say 10ft to 12ft but the dishes are costly so no warranty for that beam ok ;)

See your location in satbeams.com it will clear you about beam.

saayacoolu said:
That's what am using 10foot solid dish made in Saudi Arabian,
OK good then are you receiving the beam or what is your setup at the moment dear ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock