Good News Partners.. Trouble ho gi double |starts 28th November@ 9:30pm | Sony Sab

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
With Kapil Sharma's show heading for a "break", his colleague Kiku Sharda has confirmed that he is moving on to SAB TV's new sitcom "Partner" with veteran comedian Johnny Lever.
Providing details about his new show, the comic virtuoso, who added so much humorous lustre to Kapil's show, revealed: "Right now for some weeks I plan to take it easy.
"But in mid-September I start shooting for my new show for SAB TV. I was supposed to do this new show alongside Kapil's show. But now I will shoot only for the SAB TV show."
The new show featuring Kiku and Johnny is directed by Paritosh Painter.
Post The Kapil Sharma Show, Kiku Sharda signs SAB TV's next!

The revamped SAB TV is set to add another exciting show to strengthen their viewership.

As we know, Paritosh Painter is coming up with a new cop based comedy show named Partners.

The show will feature ace comedian Johnny Lever who would play a double role of police commissioner and informer in the show. While Kiku Sharda and Vishal Kotian will be seen playing cop buddies in the drama.

Now, TellyChakkar.com has exclusively learnt that Kishwer Merchantt, Shweta Gulati and Ashwini Kalsekar have been roped in for the project.

According to our sources, in the show while Kishwer will play Vishal's love interest, Kiku will be after Shweta. Ashwini will play mother to the pretty girls Kishwer and Shweta

Kishwer, Shweta and Ashwini roped in for SAB TV’s Partners

Last edited:
Johnny Lever is all set to make his television debut with SAB TV’s comedy show Partners.

While he will play a police commissioner in the show, talented actors, Kiku Sharda and Vishal Kotian have been roped in to play pivotal characters supporting Johnny’s character. Produced by Paritosh Painter, the show is said to be a hangover of the cult police fiction, F.I.R.

And now, as per our sources, we hear that the show is slated to go on-air by the end of November and is speculated to occupy the 10 pm slot.

SAB TV’s upcoming show, Partners gets its timeslot?

Another 20 episode show maybe. Tv show makers have stopped investing in longer shows. Any way looking forward as we are fan of Johnny Dada.

From @abhishek's list I came to know that SAB TV is managing to survive with only 5 shows (now it will become 6) and nothing for the weekend. :skd: :skd: :skd: Whenever they have tried to make their serials 6 days a week (except Mahaepisodes) or introduced weekend shows like Wah Wah Kya Baat Hai or Gutur Gu, those have failed. :sad: :verysad:
How long will this continue? :angry:

With this they will again have 5 as Shankar jai kishan is going off-air.
And with only 5 shows they have more trp than &tv. And gutur gu season 1,wah wah kya baat hai was hit.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock