Breaking The Kapil Sharma Show season 2 | starts 29th Dec, Sat-Sun at 9:30pm | Sony TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Undisputed King of Comedy Shows, The Kapil Sharma Show is likely to go off-air

Kapil Sharma and his team have always managed to leave audiences in splits with their humour, gags and unlimited entertainment. There is no doubt that the team works really hard to bring the best of the content to the viewers and so this news will upset the fans as they will not be able to see their favorite show for some time.

Our sources also tell us that the show will make a comeback with the next season very soon.

Kapil Sharma Show to go off-air?
Such a sh#tty clickbait title. It is having a season finale. Every show takes a break and eventually comebacks.

Taste is subjective. If you don't like the show. You have freedom to change the channel.
Roy I'm not hating on this show I hate the way that Kapil Sharma bring bharti Singh back who is a dr*ggie And Everyone has Stopped Watching This Show because in twitter it was trending Boycott Kapil Sharma Show and it actually trend in twitter and even I also said Boycott Kapil show it was used to be awesome during early episode but after bharti controversy I stopped watching this show

I just want to say thank you To all for cancelling the Kapil Sharma Show you guys did great job, victory

Lol, Sony is not stupid to cancel a successful show like Colors.
Sony entertainment television should make a strict rules for removing a dr**gie it's Kapil Sharma fault bringing Bharti back there's a lot of female comedian in India like sumukhi suresh, Nehha Pendsse and Mallika Dua Can't he take one of those I think Kapil should take Mallika Dua or Nehha Pendsse they were both amazing

Sony entertainment television should make a strict rules for removing a dr**gie it's Kapil Sharma fault bringing Bharti back there's a lot of female comedian in India like sumukhi suresh, Nehha Pendsse and Mallika Dua Can't he take one of those I think Kapil should take Mallika Dua or Nehha Pendsse they were both amazing
If someone has done something wrong there is judiciary and prison for punishment. Employers necessarily doesn't need to punish employees of their wrongdoing. Also audience doesn't care about personal preference of individuals as long as they are entertained.

Last edited:
Mallika Dua had a beef with Akshay Kumar, Nehha pendse is busy with Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai. Half the Industry consumes marijuana, everyone has suddenly become moral guards. It is subjective

Mallika Dua had a beef with Akshay Kumar, Nehha pendse is busy with Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai. Half the Industry consumes marijuana, everyone has suddenly become moral guards. It is subjective
So what malika dua is best comedian she do better comedy than bharti I have watched some of her YouTube videos of her she's very talented
If someone has done something wrong there is judiciary and prison for punishment. Employers necessarily doesn't need to punish employees of their wrongdoing. Also audience doesn't care about personal preference of individuals as long as they are entertained.
I really appreciate your point but everyone in twitter saying about bharti Singh that's she's officialy a dr**gie if you don't believe me so watch My twitter screenshots
WbtW3qA.jpg

pXZdi3a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock