Breaking The Kapil Sharma Show season 2 | starts 29th Dec, Sat-Sun at 9:30pm | Sony TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I never liked Krushna & Bharti for their Loud and Cheap acting, this time I somehow liking Krushna, no chance of Bharti.
Missing Dr. Gulati (Sunil) and Chandan as well.

I want to Boycott this Thread also. If you got what I means Please Delete this Thread.

The Undisputed King of Comedy Shows, The Kapil Sharma Show is likely to go off-air

Kapil Sharma and his team have always managed to leave audiences in splits with their humour, gags and unlimited entertainment. There is no doubt that the team works really hard to bring the best of the content to the viewers and so this news will upset the fans as they will not be able to see their favorite show for some time.

Our sources also tell us that the show will make a comeback with the next season very soon.

Kapil Sharma Show to go off-air?

The Undisputed King of Comedy Shows, The Kapil Sharma Show is likely to go off-air

Kapil Sharma and his team have always managed to leave audiences in splits with their humour, gags and unlimited entertainment. There is no doubt that the team works really hard to bring the best of the content to the viewers and so this news will upset the fans as they will not be able to see their favorite show for some time.

Our sources also tell us that the show will make a comeback with the next season very soon.

Kapil Sharma Show to go off-air?
Hurray we will never ever see this worst show again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock