Pathaan | Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, John Abraham | Yash Raj Films

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajkumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 332
  • Views Views: Views 35,802
PM Modi's remarks comes at a time when several films, including the upcoming release ‘Pathaan’ is facing opposition owing to certain scenes in the film

Thankfully, celebrity worshipping ends with this movie. SRK and his team ruined World Cup pre-show by promoting his movie in the middle of closing ceremony which was releasing more than a month after World Cup. He treated World Cup pre-show as The Kapil Sharma Show. Not only I hope YRF delivers another bomb which is unlikely as PR team and community are already doing it's work. It hope it atleast ends the superstardom of SRK along with it.

Not at all liking this look of SRK. Didn't like any of his films with this kind of look: chak de india, don 2, raees.

He should follow Kamal Haasan if he wants to turn to action from romance (which he is not capable of now). I would like to see him in a "Vishwaroopam" kind of movie.

The advance of Pathaan has opened to an insane response with around 50k tickets selling at the national multiplex chains in a matter of a few hours. The advance was actually supposed to open on Friday but as some stand alone cinemas started to open on Tuesday and Wednesday to extraordinary response the exhibitors of the big multiplex chains could not hold back and they started to open plans yesterday at some of the Imax and 3D properties while this morning opened at other properties also.

The advance is going to huge and easily beat the numbers of Brahmastra and its about where it stands with KGF 2 which is a huge ask as that film had a holiday while the holiday here falls on day two. Brahmastra sold 3 lakh tickets for day one at national chains while KGF was 5 lakh, here the target can be 4 lakh.

The film has just crossed the 1 crore nett mark at pvr chains in just a few hours as the advance shows electric pace. The craze for tickets is a much needed boots for the industry

Last edited by a moderator:
This is from a single screen of my town, already 45 percent booked of first show that too on a non holiday
s5OvZDN.jpg

Aren't they give one ticket free with another on sites like BMS on advance bookings?

Back
Top Bottom