Pathaan | Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, John Abraham | Yash Raj Films

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajkumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 332
  • Views Views: Views 35,802
He is not some poor fella that has to do endorsement for business. He should've protected the SRK brand.
Everyone does mistakes in life. No one is perfect brother.
Akki still does government ads for free. And Aamir is free to express his opinion. Unlike SRK who I believe is realist. His opinions are far fetched.
Its Clearly shows your Blind Hater SRK. Akki and Aamir are big culprit in Bollywood.
At the end stop this conversion with "One Mistakes takes Ninety Nine Good Things".
SRK is not like other actors in the world brother You believe or not its upto you.

Its Clearly shows your Blind Hater SRK. Akki and Aamir are big culprit in Bollywood.
At the end stop this conversion with "One Mistakes takes Ninety Nine Good Things".
SRK is not like other actors in the world brother You believe or not its upto you.
I literally called SRK a realist. That made you think I am a hater. I wonder what would've happened if I called him arrogant or narcissist. If I was a hater I could've easily brought the Wankhede incident. 😂

Somewhere in Tamil Nadu...

NplvoGU.jpg

Stop spreading hatred against Bollywood . Its seems like u have some grudge against Bollywood

Bhai aap ke yahaan tickets kitne saste hai. Humare idhar toh rs 390 hai meine khudh 390 ka book kiya hai

T: bro how cheap are the tickets at your place? Its 390 here

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom