PEMRA destroys 500 illegal Indian DTH decoders

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Yeah :lol Like no country is paid from Airlines for using their sky :shy

But Airlines are required to pay if they have to make landing just like up and downlinking chs ;)

Sarkar said:
But Airlines are required to pay if they have to make landing just like up and downlinking chs ;)

No landing charges unless u set up the uplinking/downlinking stations in the country :lol:c

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
There r laws for illegal use..
But SL is different kettle of fish comparing with Pakistan, who spends portion of their budget in fighting with India :lol;)

Also DishLanka enables everyone to set up their dish & use any receiver inside the house :D:p

One of my friend ordered a new connection from Dish TV Lanka and they directed the request to the nearest dealer. They came and installed a Dish printed as "Videocon" and setup the Dish TV receiver inside. :lol:lol Funny laws exist here!

If you ask me, I feel like Dish TV exploited the hole in the law here to uplink channels which do not have permission to uplink within India.

This is expected move becaue they going to sell 3 dth licences to Pakistan,s own DTH

Indian DTH are going to be sell at higher rates in future because they are cheap and have good HD channels to watch

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock