Pen Music to launch BFLIX TV, BFLIX Cinema and BFLIX Music

Azaad TV is surely being operated by Shemaroo, they might have also applied for renaming of licence. Soon it may undergo rebranding.

As far as Nazara TV is concerned i could not quite comprehend why IN10 Media launched 2nd Hindi GEC channel when Ishara TV itself still has not managed to built an attractive program schedule onboard & score good on ratings chart.
Azaad TV is none other than Chumbak TV from shemaroo as azaad was owned by begginen media, they applied trademark for chumbak tv while shemaroo also applied for the same.

And I think nazara is launched to compete with channels like shemaroo umang, dangal 2 as those FTA broadcaster has 2nd gec. Even nazara announced a original show 'Laal Banarasi' which will start from 9th may. And surely they will launch some more contents for nazara and ishara too.

Azaad TV is none other than Chumbak TV from shemaroo as azaad was owned by begginen media, they applied trademark for chumbak tv while shemaroo also applied for the same.

And I think nazara is launched to compete with channels like shemaroo umang, dangal 2 as those FTA broadcaster has 2nd gec. Even nazara announced a original show 'Laal Banarasi' which will start from 9th may. And surely they will launch some more contents for nazara and ishara too.

Thanks a lot bhai for sharing this information 🙏

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock