Fake news........

RE: Addition:pepsi MTV Indies SD to be added @LCN No. 381

not added fake news

Still receiving the same message on sending GET 381 to 54325

News was not fake.. :no
...msg was coming up against @lcn 381.

Something has went wrong. As I ve said before, some very unskilled ppl are working on TPs/backend.
Earlier, ADTV used to take abt 30 mins for all testing, encryption, and addition...

Nowadays, they take abt 2-3 hrs for addition, and are confused while doing so ( encrypt, then decrypt... remove, add... do all sorts of things :dodgy)

shawl_who said:
News was not fake.. :no
...msg was coming up against @lcn 381.

Something has went wrong. As I ve said before, some very unskilled ppl are working on TPs/backend.
Earlier, ADTV used to take abt 30 mins for all testing, encryption, and addition...

Nowadays, they take abt 2-3 hrs for addition, and are confused while doing so ( encrypt, then decrypt... remove, add... do all sorts of things :dodgy)

You are right bro.Something has gone wrong.If my news was fake then why didn't DTH Thrissur bro's post came true.Both are true news.But something must have gone wrong.

I think there was some problem maybe because of that only ADTV Removed HD Multi & Offers and added it back

Nobody is doubting ur post @basil bro, as we all were receiving adtv msg for lcn 381.

Its some problem from adtv side. This happened once before, when ESPN HD was abt to be re-added.
They were unable to add ESPN HD, but added Star cricket HD.... and only added ESPN HD the next night. :k

shawl_who said:
Nobody is doubting ur post @basil bro, as we all were receiving adtv msg for lcn 381.

Its some problem from adtv side. This happened once before, when ESPN HD was abt to be re-added.
They were unable to add ESPN HD, but added Star cricket HD.... and only added ESPN HD the next night. :k

Lets Hope for the best :win

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock