PERSONAL HELPLINE for Dish TV queries

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Im introducing direct contact with me, through mobile (For Dish TV SD and HD customers only) for any Dish TV queries and help... You can msg or call me 24X7

My direct contact number will be highlighted in my signature on DDF soon. Thank you. I am taking this initiative for Dish tv DTH subscriber's help and to guide them in problems related to DTH.

Biswajit.

RE: Direct Contact for Dish TV queries

We are very much thankful to you for this efforts.

Thank you Jenith.. My main task is to make DDF reach more subscribers through this forum. So im intersted to introduce this service personally for DDF forum readers, so that they will be benifitted. I will be using a dedicated mobile number for Dish TV SD and HD subscribers and answer the queries and help them in this regard.. QUOTING OF THE VC NUMBER WILL BE REQUIRED FOR IDENTIFICATION, that the customer is a dish tv subscriber.
Suggestions are always welcome from all members about the service...

Suggestion - If any query comes to you then refer to ddf for better DTH Support.

Yes of course, if any crtitical DTH problem i will post on DDF forum for more clarification from DTH experts and secondly the important queries with name will be posted as threads in DDF.. so that the subscribers will learn to take care of the problems and also the dish equipments, which is very much essential...

Senior members please give feedback for this service... including admin and co admin... thank you...

biswajit32 said:
Senior members please give feedback for this service... including admin and co admin... thank you...

yeah, they will surely give feedback as they will come online.

ok.. i will be waiting for the feedback. If any changes or modifications required, they are always welcome... The helpline number will be updated by today evening on my signature here on DDF...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock