PERSONAL HELPLINE for Dish TV queries

Will look forward for help from all members... Hope such initiatives will be helpful for the forum.. and dish tv subscribers... :)

Excellent job done by you brother.Keep this good work always.

Will be updating the Helpline number and timings this evening. It will be a dedicated helpline number for Dream DTH Dish TV SD and HD subscribers... feedbacks and suggestions regarding the same are always welcome.

Many Many Thanks Bishwa Bhai Starting New Help Services For Dreamdth Visitors,

PERSONAL HELPLINE NUMBER (FOR DISH TV SD AND HD SUBSCRIBERS) : +919964494243 (IDEA KARNATAKA)
SMS Service : 24 HOURS
Voice Call Service : 6PM TO 9PM (IST) (On trial)

Details also posted on my signature.

You can make threads here for queries you received and by doing this you can also tell the patient to visit dreamdth and see the solution of his query. Other persons will also receive help on the same topic and here visitors will get increased !

Bishwa Bhai Dedicated dishtv Helpline number :

PERSONAL HELPLINE NUMBER FOR
dish-tv-logo-o.jpg

contact_icon.gif
+919964494243 (IDEA KARNATAKA)

images

SMS Service : 24 HOURS on +919964494243

Request To All Dreamdth Members Please Don't Call On Helpline Number After 9 Pm :tup Till Trial , After the Sucssesfull Launching We Start it 24 Hours 7 Days.

biswajit.HD said:
Thats what i have decided, the important queries will be posted as threads here in DDF forum with name and place.

Good initiative by biswa ji.

Vikram said:
Bishwa Bhai Dedicated dishtv Helpline number :

PERSONAL HELPLINE NUMBER FOR
dish-tv-logo-o.jpg

contact_icon.gif
+919964494243 (IDEA KARNATAKA)

images

SMS Service : 24 HOURS on +919964494243

Request To All Dreamdth Members Please Don't Call On Helpline Number After 9 Pm :tup Till Trial , After the Sucssesfull Launching We Start it 24 Hours 7 Days.

i welcome your :luv grand initiative to globalised our website for giving its best services as you have started........... its a unmatchable service among other forums

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock