{pics}ADTV NEW HD PLUS STB

But CC and Dealer Near to me, Saying that, its not mandatory to subscribe HD channels compulsory, its ur wish to have them or not..
so posted here to get accurate answers..any idea about this News..

chaitu7 said:
But CC and Dealer Near to me, Saying that, its not mandatory to subscribe HD channels compulsory, its ur wish to have them or not..
so posted here to get accurate answers..any idea about this News..

it is good to see a cc got wide knowledge about their schemes. :clap
don't worry,you go with blindly.there is a two chances
1.30 rupees
2.hd subscription not required
:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

Dont go for this HD+ STB. The picture quality is not good. I was using normal Airtel HD box in my native home, the quality was good even for sd channels. Now I bought Airtel HD+. HD channels are good(not great), but all SD channel quality is worse. This is somehow cheap made hardware having lots of issues like, bad picture quality compared to old hd box, hdmi signal lost for 2 seconds(black screen on tv) every hour, slightly lags while changing channel and menu. No component output. Only good thing is recording.

Please check Dolby digital plus wolking or not on HDMI or only Dolby digital on my friend connection with same stb model with with s/w version 504 only Dolby digital and stereo working fine with star HD DD+ channels when he changed to DD+ sounds automatically mute...

dritesh007 said:
Please check Dolby digital plus wolking or not on HDMI or only Dolby digital on my friend connection with same stb model with with s/w version 504 only Dolby digital and stereo working fine with star HD DD+ channels when he changed to DD+ sounds automatically mute...

Check whether your tv supports DD+ or not with hdmi?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock