{Pics} "DISHUM" added by ADTV on LCN 657

offtopic: whos display pic is that u r using ?

Once while watching byomkesh bakshi, episode was lohe ke biscuit, I saw this face... not sure who he is
;)
It's very sad to know u didn't know this person...
He is Ramkrishna Paramhansha Dev. he was Priest at Dakshineswar Kali Temple
Swami Vivekanand was his student
It is believed that Ramkrishna dev and Sai baba was the same person while Ramkrishna was famous in Kolkata and Sai Baba was famous in Shirdi.
I guess you must have heard or read about Sai baba leaving his body for 3 days saying that if he doesn't come back within 3 days ( his soul ), burry him with Hindu and muslim flags on either sides of the grave. . All 3 days he was on MAHALSAPATHI's lap. After 3 days, Baba came to life. Mahalsapathi with rolling tears," Baba, why did you leave us ? how can you leave us baba? Where did you go ? " Baba replied," I went to allah, to be there forever, but My friend GADHADHAR desperately waiting to be reach allah, so I came back to accomplish few more things." ( This happened in 1886). Baba was with his physical body for 36 years after this. GADHADHAR is the name of RAMAKRISHNA PARAMAHAMSA. As soon as Baba came back, RAMAKRISHNA PARAMAHAMSA left his body. Jai Sai Ram

It's very sad to know u didn't know this person...
He is Ramkrishna Paramhansha Dev. he was Priest at Dakshineswar Kali Temple
Swami Vivekanand was his student
It is believed that Ramkrishna dev and Sai baba was the same person while Ramkrishna was famous in Kolkata and Sai Baba was famous in Shirdi.
I guess you must have heard or read about Sai baba leaving his body for 3 days saying that if he doesn't come back within 3 days ( his soul ), burry him with Hindu and muslim flags on either sides of the grave. . All 3 days he was on MAHALSAPATHI's lap. After 3 days, Baba came to life. Mahalsapathi with rolling tears," Baba, why did you leave us ? how can you leave us baba? Where did you go ? " Baba replied," I went to allah, to be there forever, but My friend GADHADHAR desperately waiting to be reach allah, so I came back to accomplish few more things." ( This happened in 1886). Baba was with his physical body for 36 years after this. GADHADHAR is the name of RAMAKRISHNA PARAMAHAMSA. As soon as Baba came back, RAMAKRISHNA PARAMAHAMSA left his body. Jai Sai Ram

Thank you for enlightening me. :):idea:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock