[Pics] Intelsat-12 on Smallest 25.CM-DISH @ 45*East

RE: Intelsat-12 on Smallest 25.CM-DISH @ 45*East

this is experiment ( kuch naya karnay ki chahat ) very hard work.... this is real dth post

Wonderful work by Jenius-Jatt :tup
Hats off to you... :c

I Thanks to all Members from the bottom of my heart for their Encouragement & appreciations.:) :luv

bro you are really great man hats off to you

Nice Experiment and Info..:k
no need To go anywhere, use your kitchen Tawa and Enjoy..:lol
You will remember many years ago Single Mahrisi channel On it, i receive This by a "Tawi"(used On Tractor)

Vikram said:
Nice Experiment and Info..:k
no need To go anywhere, use your kitchen Tawa and Enjoy..:lol
You will remember many years ago Single Mahrisi channel On it, i receive This by a "Tawi"(used On Tractor)
Ha..ha yes Vikram bro. It feel good to receive on such a smallest dish and may be the prices gone high due to the demand of compact dishes like (TAWA} :lol

Pl give me the link of TAWI of Tractor) I want to see bro..:sp I think it is bigger than Tawa might be of 45CM to 60CM like our minimum dish size..;)

omparkash sharma said:
this is experiment ( kuch naya karnay ki chahat ) very hard work.... this is real dth post
Thanks a lot Sharma ji for Encouraging words :c
mystic said:
Wonderful work by Jenius-Jatt :tup
Hats off to you... :c
You are welcome bro. & Hats of all of members like you :c who always Encourage the members like me thanks once again :tup

in future we may seen dish hunting on serving quarter plate for roti or rice...;)
or very rare may be on seen CD Or DVD disc as dish reflector....:lol
anyway good efforts....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock