{Pics} "KANAL-7 HD" Shows Indian Drama's in Turkey

jenius-jatt said:
OK Yes I can't stop a dictator, but who gave you right to insult me then ? He is my friend I never ask him not to post but its your habit to enter in others conversation ? As you said that we learn then its my advice that your role comes if any one report you about any matter ?
Dictator [emoji1][emoji1]
You saying others to not say you any word,
You saying others to not post in your threads,
& I am dictator,[emoji122][emoji122]
It's not a private chat,
Anyone can give his view here,
No matter it's me or anyone else.

Gssran said:
Dictator [emoji1][emoji1]
You saying others to not say you any word,
You saying others to not post in your threads,
& I am dictator,[emoji122][emoji122]
It's not a private chat,
Anyone can give his view here,
No matter it's me or anyone else.
Again you are wrong, I never ask any body not to post in my threads except you, Because I am here due to my love able friends, I can say in Punjabi "Sadi na bulai main lare di tai"

"THOKO TARHI" .....:clap... :p

Thoko Tali Hota hai[emoji12]
So you proved you are dictator [emoji106]

Gssran said:
Thoko Tali Hota hai[emoji12]
So you proved you are dictator [emoji106]
If you respect Elder's then true what you said and sure I appreciate that you under stand so its good for bright future.. :lol

"Sadi na bulai main lare di tai"

"THOKO TARHI & Thoko Tali Hota hai

As we don't know Punjabi - somebody can explain in english what is the meaning of these sentences... is these are healthy lines then only...

Johny said:
"Sadi na bulai main lare di tai"

"THOKO TARHI & Thoko Tali Hota hai

As we don't know Punjabi - somebody can explain in english what is the meaning of these sentences... is these are healthy lines then only...
its used for that thing when you go some place without invitation,
He said to me that
I didn't invited you to post here,
You are posting without my permission as imthis topic is posted by me,

It's showing his maturity level,
No worries, he have that habit from long,
Till time you praise him it's ok,
But when ever you pointed something at him he will do this only.

Sorry GSSRAN bro, I am not supporting anybody whoever is fighting in a forum like this. As we know there are members with different natures..some comments we can't tolerate.. being a public forum I think it is better not to take part in such conversations..

Try to keep Friendly nature with all members even If we didn 't like his nature..

jenius-jatt said:
So now I had to learn from you what to post or what to not .. Its only your thought don't apply to others.. :no
Bro everyone learn from their mistakes. So with me or anyone. Why to behave rudely when he said simple thing like he already saw it long time ago but didn't posted. You could have politely apologized and thanked him for pointing out the mistake instead of behaving like a immature one.

Secondly Gssran bro has always been good with members. I don't see him anywhere behaving in such way when someone points out his mistake. Instead he says sorry and tries to correct it.

You are even calling Gssran bro as a Dictator which is again like pulling leg of him since he wants to make you understand of your mistake.

Age is nothing in virtual words. Here its like give respect to others and take respect. So you have to respect others before wanting the same from them. Knowledge is what matters here. You have that, no doubt. But what makes you even greater is your behavior towards other.

My Image for you might be bad now since i spoke the truth but one day you will understand it. You will be a real senior for me atleast then.

Remember; Moderating in several forums doesn't make you senior. Even a normal member with no tag but good behavior and knowledge is more greater than someone like such mentality. (Do not compare yourself with this line as you may feel bad)

Regards

@Johny bro...
I never asked for anybody's support what he(GSSRAN) thought right is he has expressed here. Even I have been targeted but I did not utter a single word I really don't care of such provocative words I have not come here to win any argument or any other virtual medal I make mistake and I am not perfect.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock