{Pics} "Movies Now HD" now added on LCN 201

NREN5uK.jpg

Optimus_Prime said:
so good, their logo is so big and so bright. It's look really awkward on HD channels

There's a transparent/white airtel logo at the end of iphone 6s commercials these days. That logo will look great for DTH. The content is written in white but there is no red filling in the background. Its just transparent and looks great. They should use something like that for DTH. Will try and take a snapshot when I see the ad again.

greylala91 said:
There's a transparent/white airtel logo at the end of iphone 6s commercials these days. That logo will look great for DTH. The content is written in white but there is no red filling in the background. Its just transparent and looks great. They should use something like that for DTH. Will try and take a snapshot when I see the ad again.

I get what u said.. but that shade of the logo appears only when there's some white background video running.. :k

they should try their own dth logo which they are now using imusic space these days.....

Did anybody noticed the PQ of Movies Now HD?
It is not as crisp as MN+ HD or SMS HD.

rtz2042 said:
Did anybody noticed the PQ of Movies Now HD?
It is not as crisp as MN+ HD or SMS HD.

No bro its pq is awesome in tata sky :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock