{Pics} "Movies Now HD" now added on LCN 201

Rushil.D said:
No bro its pq is awesome in tata sky :)

In TS, its amazing and fab. But sadly, i have Adtv, not Ts.
After months long wait, we have this channel now, at least.
But the PQ is not allowing us to enjoy it fully. Superb movies collection with Movies Now. Hope they improve it asap.

M@zh@R said:
Rushil bro he is asking about pq in adtv

and you are bringing tatasky here.

He is saying pq of movies now hd is not good so I am confirming for me its pq is good for me in tata sky :) nothing more :)

rtz2042 said:
In TS, its amazing and fab. But sadly, i have Adtv, not Ts.
After months long wait, we have this channel now, at least.
But the PQ is not allowing us to enjoy it fully. Superb movies collection with Movies Now. Hope they improve it asap.

Yeah bro :tup

But I feel some old movie running at that time thats why pq is not good I think during new movie pq will surely awesome in adtv too :)

Rushil.D said:
Yeah bro :tup

But I feel some old movie running at that time thats why pq is not good I think during new movie pq will surely awesome in adtv too :)

Yesterday noon, they were airing Beans. That's an old movie but then they have aired Man of steel, Pacific Rim too since yesterday. Sadly, no improvement in PQ. I checked the signal strength as well, its awesome. Surely, there is some prob with Airtel only.

rtz2042 said:
Yesterday noon, they were airing Beans. That's an old movie but then they have aired Man of steel, Pacific Rim too since yesterday. Sadly, no improvement in PQ. I checked the signal strength as well, its awesome. Surely, there is some prob with Airtel only.

Bro wait for few more days adtv will surely increase pq :)

I think Airtel decreases the pq of some of the channels, because of the space crunch

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock