Pics : My Dish tv Dish with dish tru hd+

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Here are the pics of my dish tv dish which is connected to my dish tru hd+ connection

eVFPV.jpg

g8W2G.jpg

Thanks @om prakash ji... This dish is towards the front side of my apartment, as i have mentioned in my satellite tracking video.

Nice pics.I also wanted to fix it in my balcony but the installers said they will only do it on my rooftop.I live on First Floor & it needed a total of 37 Meters of cable to get it installed from the five story building.

Same case with me, i too stay in first floor and terrace is on 5th floor, i have 3 Ku band dishes and One c band dish... i have two 35 metres coaxial cables running down from terrace to my flat from top plus another dish tru hd+ coaxial cable, a total of 3 cables into my flat :)

What are the usefulness of extra dishes ? More regional/foreign channels ?

@Sushruta, You can get Free to air channels, radio channels and many internation channels by it. Also sat tracking is a hobby of many.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock