[Pics] Solid HDS2-3000 STB B*ss K*y Software Updated

RE: [Pics] Solid HDS2-3000 STB b*ss Key Software Updated

plz tell does this software works on other solid model

less chance to work on other solid model becoz flash ic & hardware verson is deffrent in other stb's.

JITENDRA said:
Dear Vadi please send me details that how can i upgrade my Solid HD S2-3000 model into New b*ss Key Enabled Version.. i sent an E-mail too to you regarding this Issue but may be you did not read it.. Please do help me too to upgrade my Solid STB.. I will be highly thankful to you.. Thanks and regards in Advance..

Sorry For Delay Reply

Check Your PM

Dear, Please sent me updated software for solid hd s2 3000

bro plz send link(pm)

irdeto keys channel work with b*ss key software

Thank vadi,
Firmware has some advantage and disadvantage too,
Advantages: b*ss Key Support, diseq 1.1 support
Disadvantage: sometimes show wrong signal quality information, dull color, slow blind search,not support for dolby digital.

Dear Vadi, Thank You Very Much For Your Support And Kindness, With Your Great Kindness And Support I Upgraded My Solid HD S2-3000 STB Into b*sskey Enabled Version Successfully Today.. It is Working Fine With This Firmware... Thank You Very Much Again With My Best Regards..

Hi Bro. Vadi.
H r u? Bro. can u plz. tell me that, does this updated version of stb 3000 plays AAC and AC3 audio codecs.
Bcoz SOLID 9300 does support b*ss and all these func. BUT NOT AAC and AC3... :(

Can U plz. give me this software link... thanx

One more thing... :)
How to get Backup of Solid 3000 software in PC through RS232 port, which is the Software Loader, where can i get that?
coz 3000 Supports AAC audio codec.

thanx

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock