[Pics]Star CJ Alive added on LCN 133

At this stage, addition of Star CJ Alive is totally waste of space. I think, they aren't aware that they are a satellite tv provider, not a cable tv, so they've a limited space for addition, and the addition of Star CJ Alive at this stage, and over-looking the demand of BBC Entertainment, Zee Premier, Zee Action, Zee Trendz, Big Cbs Love/Spark and many more important channels is a real bad move by D2H!

well don't worry, they have still much space.. not like tata sky.. and as a dth provider only they have added it as they always want to stay in top in compition and other dth providers have it !!

I think you are right, man. Any news about addition of above mentioned channels, when are they going to add those? The Cable Tvs and Dish Tv in satellite tv have almost all the channels available in India.

well you have to post in their fb page... and they will respond you... no official addition news for those channels till now !!

keep visiting dreamdth.com and you will find news if any of them going to be added in near future !!

I've been posting on their fb page for more than a month now, all I hear from them is that they have forwaded my request and sh**.

well actually they are the only dth who active in fb fan page, they share their updates there.. i thought they will hear your request and forward it to their technical depeartment that's why suggested..

if they are not adding you have to move to other dth who are providing it !!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock