[Pics] Thaibex channel started on 3521H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Thaibex channel started on 3521/H/28249. The Thaibex is an exclusive official for Thailand Broadcasting Exhibition 2013, on Thaicom 5 C band @78.5 degrees E.

The channel is running FTA in place of MTV SEA (South East Asia).

MTV SEA is currently switched to 3440/H/26666 in place of Apple channel

please click the following link thread posted by our member

MTV Asia is back on Thaicom 5

Here are the exclusive screenshots of Thaibex channel :

sGdWUpG.jpg

AXdk9U1.jpg

rJNdq2k.jpg

MtEjWYz.jpg

xIIVlYe.jpg

kDYlfws.jpg

Hello I'm new here and can't send you a PM. So will keep it simple for this will be public. I would like to know how easy and costly it is to transmit on Thaicomm5. I have noticed you have posted a lot about new channels transmitting for Thailand. This is the reason for my question and I have a few ideas I would like to follow through with!

Hello I'm new here and can't send you a PM. So will keep it simple for this will be public. I would like to know how easy and costly it is to transmit on Thaicomm5. I have noticed you have posted a lot about new channels transmitting for Thailand. This is the reason for my question and I have a few ideas I would like to follow through with! Many thanks in advance.

Nothing to do with transmission, he is only catching signals on a dish.
Pls dont bump old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock