{Pics} "TMC HD" Has New "LOGO" Now on Eutelsat-9B

jenius-jatt said:
You must check your dish and lnb ?

See I am getting 100% quality of this TP.

HERE IS SIGNAL SS OF THIS TP:-

this is the problem, with this sat, signal strength of 42 %, thats too low for the box to lock.

shawl_who said:
yes,lowest signal i ve seen is 49%
Yes bro some boxes like Solid3000  has some issue with low signal, But some boxes have better Tuner which give more better signal quality and also catches low signals, like in ss shown.

jenius-jatt said:
Yes bro some boxes like Solid3000  has some issue with low signal, But some boxes have better Tuner which give more better signal quality and also catches low signals, like in ss shown.
Please bro which box is good.share model no?

jenius-jatt said:

yes bro, agreed. :(
That's why I m unable to lock most of these tps from 9e or 85e

sainiji said:
I use solid 9048eico this is not good stb software are hang I sale this stb soon and I bay freesat v7 at future !!

what are the features/advantages of this freesat v7 ? :huh

Tmc tp gave me so much trouble I even buy inverto lnb to fix signal up down problem I am getting 58% signal in my digital satellite meter but signal up down every 5-10 minutes

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock