{Pics} "TMC HD" Has New "LOGO" Now on Eutelsat-9B

viper said:
Tmc tp gave me so much trouble I even buy inverto lnb to fix signal up down problem I am getting 58% signal in my digital satellite meter but signal up down every 5-10 minutes
Can you tell me your location so that i can help you ?

viper said:
Tmc tp gave me so much trouble I even buy inverto lnb to fix signal up down problem I am getting 58% signal in my digital satellite meter but signal up down every 5-10 minutes

how far is ur TV, from the dish... I mean floor difference.

Also, is ur cable wire rg59 or rg6 ?

buy rg6 wire, with thicker copper wire internally, which gives better signals over longer runs. :hello

viper said:
Good but can you tell me your dish size ? and Signal meters can't do the job properly, Because I use a fta box which is much better to hunt a satellite and it also beep when get signal, So after getting the signal the firstpart is to tune the dish properly by all means ok.

Now the second major part is to make a nice skew of lnb means turn your lnb left ot right to get a peak signal & Now also move the lnb up & downward so that it get maximum signal that's it.

jenius-jatt said:
Good but can you tell me your dish size ? and Signal meters can't do the job properly, Because I use a fta box which is much better to hunt a satellite and it also beep when get signal, So after getting the signal the firstpart is to tune the dish properly by all means ok.

Now the second major part is to make a nice skew of lnb means turn your lnb left ot right to get a peak signal & Now also move the lnb up & downward so that it get maximum signal that's it.
4 fit offset dish I have done everything you said above already all tp Ok only problem tmc tp

viper said:
4 fit offset dish I have done everything you said above already all tp Ok only problem tmc tp
For TMC like channels 4ft dish is not up to mark so you need 5ft to 6ft dish as you are parallel to Delhi,
Shawl bro is also suffering from same problem, The only solution is big dish...LNB can't do any thing un till
Reflector is weak on signal..

jenius-jatt said:
For TMC like channels 4ft dish is not up to mark so you need 5ft to 6ft dish as you are parallel to Delhi,
Shawl bro is also suffering from same problem, The only solution is big dish...LNB can't do any thing un till

Atleast he has a advanced box.... I m only having a cheap SOLID box :lol

shawl bro solid is also a good box for low signal

i have 3 box solid 9030, local mpeg2 box and open box anoe

and signal locking for aone and solid is same

but channels less freeze in aone as it gives more stabilize signal

so open box wont do miracle for u to get weak tp

try to get bigger dish :tup :tup :tup :tup

ashokchhiller said:
shawl bro solid is also a good box for low signal

i have 3 box solid 9030, local mpeg2 box and open box anoe

and signal locking for aone and solid is same

but channels less freeze in aone as it gives more stabilize signal

so open box wont do miracle for u to get weak tp

try to get bigger dish :tup :tup :tup :tup

I m not too sure abt it bro.

There are many openboxes, and other Linux based boxes which locks signals as low as 20%, whereas solid locks @45 %.

These receivers are low sensitivity, low threshold boxes. ( read it on d internet, by searching these words )

jenius-jatt said:
I have space problem to install big dish hardly manged 4 fit dish to install maybe after I move some other place than now all hope depends in winter if signal increase

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock