[Pics] Trace Urban Added on Intelsat 22

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 6,104
eXzh9.png

Ku band mobility beam available in south indian states but no tp added still in that beam....

Only Ku band middle east / africa beam active till now....

Biswajit.HD said:
eXzh9.png

Ku band mobility beam available in south indian states but no tp added still in that beam....

that mean usless satellite for south user.

It cant be said as useless, irony is that infact a new satellite takes its own time for its all beams to be filled up with channels.... So with time i am hopeful that all the Ku and C band beams of Intelsat 22 will be filled with new channels.... until that time patience is the only trait we can adhere too.... :)

Biswajit.HD said:
eXzh9.png

:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

chinnupepsi4all said:
Biswajit.HD said:
eXzh9.png

:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry
:)

I just checked with my Solid 3000 FTA Receiver on Keeping to Intelsat 22 @72.1 E

Just Tilted my Dish Antenna to About 0.5cms to 1.0cms right to INSAT 4CR @ 74.0 E

I just Received these two Scrambled Channels Can any body tell that Which TP Signals I got.....

JXBnN.jpg

kSCAS.jpg

ckRTb.jpg

:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh

These are data feeds... not channels.... satellites do have audio and video test feeds.... :)

ENG and FR :

ENG : English language test feed
FR : French language test feed....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock