[Pics] Trace Urban Added on Intelsat 22

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 6,092
Biswajit.HD said:
These are data feeds... not channels.... satellites do have audio and video test feeds.... :)

I am asking About which Sattelite bro?

:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

First of all intelsat 22, Ku mobility band is empty, and the screenshot shows that you have marked the satellite as IS 22..... and you told that you have moved in cms....actually as trackers we talk in degrees... :) Anyways it may be likely that you have got test data feed tp of IS 22, @ 72 degrees.... as you told you have moved from 74 degress initial.....

Biswajit.HD said:
First of all intelsat 22, Ku mobility band is empty, and the screenshot shows that you have marked the satellite as IS 22..... and you told that you have moved in cms....actually as trackers we talk in degrees... :) Anyways it may be likely that you have got test data feed tp of IS 22, @ 72 degrees.... as you told you have moved from 74 degress initial.....

Because I am Using Gemini TV FTA from INSAT 4CR @ 74.0 E.... so I marked Everything i.e., INSAT 4CR ----> INSAT 4A-----> ST2------> INSAT 4B--------> NSS-6-------> Asiasat 5-------> SES 7

THats y i told 0.5 cms to 1.0 cms

I just Marked with a Marker to get these FTA 1 to 2 channels from a Satellite

;);););););););););)

ok since you had already marked satellite as IS 22, so i thought you are already aware that you are tuned to the bird, anyways sometimes there are confusions on tp's when we tune satellites close to each other.

There is a probability that when we tuned satellite at a particular direction, and the azimuth of the dish is little misalligned, we may get tps belonging to a satellite say 2 deg apart from it.... Its a probability, it may happen or may not, i am just explaining a practical experience....

As far as my experience goes in case of C band, i am currently tuned to thaicom 5 (regional cum global beam) @78.5 deg E, but at the same time i am tuned to Apstar 7 too @76.5 deg E.. Although both the satellites are 2 deg apart yet i am getting tps of both the satellites in a single direction.... There are many factors like azimuth, plus efficiency of the type of dish you are using.....

Coming to the main topic, i guess there are some audio test feeds on Intelsat 22 @Ku mobility beam which is available to South Indian states, in a few days time i hope some new channels will be active on this particular beam of this bird...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock