& Pictures added by Videocon d2h @LCN 235

Anup Tiwari said:
Abhi to aa raha hai. Bad mai pay na ho jaye

they had added channel
why u care about its pay channel or not

u r paying for any of package, so its already a pay channel

when they not adding channels so many of guys making bad review for them, now they had added channel even u guys seeing it as nagative

It is because these guys want 100's of channels in just under 100 or 200 INR! They completely lack knowledge.

Lame D2H...
Adding crap channels.
Not adding Star Sports 2. La Liga starting today... :(

Is this one added added in Videocon dth a SD channels or a Upgraded MP4 channel like the one added in dish tv, bcoz the one added in dish tv has very good PQ has it is a upscaled channel.

timkamat said:
It is because these guys want 100's of channels in just under 100 or 200 INR! They completely lack knowledge.

Already we are paying 400 INR! Better they should include some international channels. Even DD direct have choice for intnl. channels and is going to incorportate 2 more foreign channels.:sp

good move.i am really offset that tatasky is not adding this channel.

This is a good channel addition by D2H...&Pictures will premiere on TV much awaited releases - Chennai Express, Zanjeer, Besharam, Ghanchakkar, Commando and Aatma.

:)

Strange from d2h...they allow addition to a-la-carte pack only through web...and on web from yesterday till today I could not find this channel...either they should have flexibility in taking offline request as well or should be prompt enough to update the list of a-la-carte

As per the update, this channel will be available in all base packs. Why do you need to activate it as a la carte?
Is it not available in any lower pack? I cant guess because I am on platinum HD and as such getting this channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock