& Pictures added by Videocon d2h @LCN 235

For ROI this channel under all base packs
for South It is available from south Gold pack (i think not in South Silver and Silver sports pack)

timkamat said:
As per the update, this channel will be available in all base packs. Why do you need to activate it as a la carte?
Is it not available in any lower pack? I cant guess because I am on platinum HD and as such getting this channel.

Actually I am using a-la-carte pack with no base pack. I use Tata Sky and D2H as combination to be able to use tata sky's best GUI in tata sky + HD while other missing channels from d2h as tata sky is not providing all HD channels. But due to poor DVR of d2h I am not able to fully shift to d2h and use d2h only selectively for 5-6 missing channels of tata sky...(e.g. zee cinema hd, zee studio hd, mtunes hd, travel xp hd etc.). Now if you use a-la-carte pack, then you can drop or add channels only through web. And on web they don't have it listed...

shiwesh said:
Actually I am using a-la-carte pack with no base pack. I use Tata Sky and D2H as combination to be able to use tata sky's best GUI in tata sky + HD while other missing channels from d2h as tata sky is not providing all HD channels. But due to poor DVR of d2h I am not able to fully shift to d2h and use d2h only selectively for 5-6 missing channels of tata sky...(e.g. zee cinema hd, zee studio hd, mtunes hd, travel xp hd etc.). Now if you use a-la-carte pack, then you can drop or add channels only through web. And on web they don't have it listed...

send them E-mail about this
[email protected]

U can also request them on their Facebook page

the Channel is Not dr in South Silver Sports!!
As its a Hindi genered Channel its in South Gold plan....

ples tel frinds when adding this channel : zee anmol, yo, music, music inda this music india group channel all in the v2h but music india missing

Is it already started ie Testing like z Anmol or showing 'Premium' movies?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock