Pictures : Life OK HD from Airtel DTH

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 6,112
Re: RE: Pictures : Life OK HD from Airtel DTH

DestinyAwaits said:
Is it only a-la-carte or added in any pack or topup.. Pls. Help me activate.. Thx.
According to people bro it is not available in any pack till now, u hv to take it as a la carte.

TR Vishnu said:
Hi Brothers
Is It available on hd plus top up(175/month)?In my opinion they should add it on hd plus top up.D2H provide it on hd globe top up.
Thank You.

I hope airtel will be add it on hd plus.

DestinyAwaits said:
Is it only a-la-carte or added in any pack or topup.. Pls. Help me activate.. Thx.

just wait for one day,if they did not added it then go with your choice.
Mail them to enquirer why it was not added on base pack,don't request them to add as a top up.

I'm using HD Plus 18 Topup already an the channel is unsubscribed for me still.
Pls. Do post any update on this I really wanted this channel but not at the a-la-carte price..

DestinyAwaits said:
I'm using HD Plus 18 Topup already an the channel is unsubscribed for me still.
Pls. Do post any update on this I really wanted this channel but not at the a-la-carte price..

Yes Brother I am also using 18 hd plus top up.Hope they will add it on tommorow onwards.
Thank You.

people said:
fXKEEm9.jpg

FKMxisj.jpg

@People bro which camera are using for this snap shots has they look much superior compared to any latest smart phones. Are you using a DSLR camera or a smart phone and what technique you do to get so awesome screen shots. Your snap shots some times feel like are from a external DVR tv card tuner bcuz of so much clarity :clap

DishHD said:
@People bro which camera are using for this snap shots has they look much superior compared to any latest smart phones. Are you using a DSLR camera or a smart phone and what technique you do to get so awesome screen shots. Your snap shots some times feel like are from a external DVR tv card tuner bcuz of so much clarity :clap

no bro,mine is low model 8 MP android phone.:) clarity is based on color(light) observed on that time.it is coming by the regular practices only and also i got the good PQ on my Sony LED TV.

people said:
no bro,mine is low model 8 MP android phone.:) clarity is based on color(light) observed on that time.it is coming by the regular practices only and also i got the good PQ on my Sony LED TV.

I knew some technique is used by you to take awesome snap shots and yes good tvs also play a vital role in helping you for good snap shots and soon I am also going to change my tv from hisense to a good brand like Samsung, lg or Sony's latest 2014 model led tvs. But trust me few months ago I saw dish tru HD connected on a samsung f8000 led tv in one of my relatives house here in Dubai the Pq of HD channels on this samsung f8000 tv was just eye poping that's where after watching dish tvs HD channels on this tv made me crazy for HD channels and specially ten hd's eufa champions league coverage on ten HD was just the best I have ever seen with my eyes, no offense but uefa champions leagues coverage on ten HD on samsung f8000 with that awesome Pq was very close almost same Pq compared to 4k clips on 4k tvs I saw in many electronic shops here in UAE. Now may be it was the upscaling technology in this Samsung f8000 which makes the Pq to crisp and beautiful but unfortunately Samsungs this tv f8000 is one of high end tvs avialable in the market which is around 4500 UAE Aed = 75,000 Indian rupees which is totally out of my budget and If I wise to buy this tv then I have to sacrifice my 6 months savings from my salary to get this tv :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock