Seeking Help Seriously considering moving from Airtel to Tata Play Binge

• Thread starter U999X0D
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 3,534

U999X0D

Reaction score
Hi guys, Next week my ADTV connection expires and I’m seriously considering a move to Tata Play Binge.

1. Is there a feature in Tata Play Binge where if a channel is not subscribed, you can subscribe it from the STB itself? If yes, is there a feature which can lock this until we enter a PIN or something?
  2. Is there any difference in picture quality when comparing Airtel Xstream box and Tata Play Binge, both in OTT and normal DTH (HD and SS channels)?
  3. Is there any way we can exchange an Airtel Xstream box with Tata Play Binge box?

No.1 yes you can subscribe through stb but need to have an internet or hotspot connection
2nd.SD channels quality is good in tata play binge
3rd.you can sell your airtel stb but cant exchange

Yes you can lock channel with pin
No I meant locking the ability to subscribe channel from the STB itself using a PIN, and not applying a channel lock.
Otherwise I’d have to apply channel lock on all channels

is there a feature which can lock this until we enter a PIN or something?

Do you know of any way to do that?
Don't worry you have to Click 2-3 times to subscribe to a channel.
That doesn't happen in a single click.
They will confirm you with Yes/No to add before.

You cannot subscribe to a channel via Binge STB until you are connected to Internet.

Don't worry you have to Click 2-3 times to subscribe to a channel.
That doesn't happen in a single click.
They will confirm you with Yes/No to add before.
Same thing is there in Airtel also. That is the second reason why I am considering to move out, first one bring the monthly cut instead of DBR.

Looks like I’ll stick to Tata Play non Binge box then

Also if I request on Airtel app to disconnect DTH, do they take back all things like cables, STB and the dish?

@Vadirocks or maybe any other DTH dealer, do you guys have any idea?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock