&pictures On Tatasky Lcn 317 Soon

• Thread starter Shubham
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 71
  • Views: Views 11,094
Status
Not open for further replies.
manjunathar24 said:
why these guys adding only SD Channels, there is a less no of HD Channel in Tatasky, we all need HD Channels rather than Boring SD channels.
I totally agree with you but there are some people who jump in to protect TS whenever we comment on TS failure to add more HD channels.

Will it available in MPEG 2 mode like start sports 2, as for ROI, STB replacement has not started at Free of Cost.

vivekp_454 said:
Will it available in MPEG 2 mode like start sports 2, as for ROI, STB replacement has not started at Free of Cost.

no i think it is available in mpeg4 but lets see.

soorya_g said:
I totally agree with you but there are some people who jump in to protect TS whenever we comment on TS failure to add more HD channels.

Why are you wasting your time ?:D:D:D

If you are not happy with T(S go get another DTH or Digital cable. My recommendation will be Digital cable because there is no Transponder shortage for HD and lots of HD channels are there and are coming. ;)

dipayan said:
Why are you wasting your time ?:D:D:D

If you are not happy with T(S go get another DTH or Digital cable. My reference will be Digital cable because there is no Transponder shortage for HD and lots of HD channels are there and are coming. ;)
Don't apply the comment to your post. It happened several times in the past. Do you think that the forum is meant to praise TS and no criticism to be made?
" If not happy with TS go to some other DTH/ Cable"
Thanks. At least you didn't suggest me to leave the forum.
My post of rd Aug.2013:There is nothing wrong in comparison. I am a TS customer for a long time and taken HD+ since they intoduced HD channels. I love the quality of the STB , its software and their customer service. But I am a strong critic of TS about their HD Channels. If they don't have space they should have given priority to Movies/ Sports Channels over the Knowledge channels and Entertainment channels because HD telecast make a lot of difference for Sports/ Movie channels.
With only one English Movie channel and one Hindi Movie channel I feel it is shameful for them to go for publicity of HD connections. Because of lesser No. of Hd channels many participants of this forum have migrated to D2h after loosing hope on GSAT10

soorya_g said:
Don't apply the comment to your post. It happened several times in the past.

Do you think that the forum is meant to praise TS and no criticism to be made?
" If not happy with TS go to some other DTH/ Cable"
Thanks. At least you didn't suggest me to leave the forum.

My post of rd Aug.2013:There is nothing wrong in comparison. I am a TS customer for a long time and taken HD+ since they intoduced HD channels. I love the quality of the STB , its software and their customer service. But I am a strong critic of TS about their HD Channels. If they don't have space they should have given priority to Movies/ Sports Channels over the Knowledge channels and Entertainment channels because HD telecast make a lot of difference for Sports/ Movie channels.
With only one English Movie channel and one Hindi Movie channel I feel it is shameful for them to go for publicity of HD connections. Because of lesser No. of Hd channels many participants of this forum have migrated to D2h after loosing hope on GSAT10

Sorry but I can't understand why?

Certainly not. Forum is to discus pros and cons.

You are again diverting the thread in a different direction. First look at the title of the thread and the other thread which is "why Tatasky not adding hindi channels". Is it regarding to HD channel ? Is & pictures is available in HD feed ? It would be better if you create separate thread for HD Channel addition (Separate T(S HD section is available also in this forum) and post there "why T(S not adding HD or similar thing". But you are posting comment on HD in a thread which is no where related to HD. If you are posting here it means you cannot wait further for migration process to be completed. As only after that they will be able to provide more HD channels we all know. That is why I said you are wasting your time. So at least look at the thread tittle and post according to that. But it is true that SD is the priority for them as demand is more.

May be you like watching movie and sports in HD. But I prefer Knowledge base such as Discovery HD, Nat Geo HD etc. May be someone else like Sony HD or Zee TV HD or colors HD. So it varies from person to person. So it is important for T(S to Choose HD channels from different categories Not from one category like Movie or sports to make customers happy.

I hope you understand my point.

Dear dipayan everyone has there own freedom to demand there favorite channel, im also a big fan of hd channel, me too dont want SD channel but I never said why TS add SD channel.

I hv TATA SKY+ HD connection and I strongly demand to TS to add HD channel.

Bcoz we paid almost 6000rs for a dvr to watch HD channel.

Devesh said:
Dear dipayan everyone there own freedom to demand there favorite channel, im also a big fan of hd channel, me too dont want SD channel but I never said why TS add SD channel.

I hv TATA SKY+ HD connection and I strongly demand to TS to add HD channel.

Bcoz we paid almost 6000rs for a dvr to watch HD channel.

Me too.

But come on guys please check the thread tittle. Is it related to HD channels? IS &pictures available in HD? If not then why we are talking about HD channels addition here. We have dedicated TATASKY HD section. Then why here ? Please reply.

@dipayan
Sorry bro I understood ur point.

We should stick to the topic. But some members are posting comments on HD channels addition on a thread which is no where related to HD channels (For example this thread). If someone has to say anything about HD Channel addition please post in HD section or at least create a thread with proper tittle. Please don't post arbitrarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock