• Thread starter Shubham
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 71
  • Views: Views 11,102
Status
Not open for further replies.
good news for Tata Sky users.

soorya_g said:
Don't apply the comment to your post. It happened several times in the past. Do you think that the forum is meant to praise TS and no criticism to be made?
" If not happy with TS go to some other DTH/ Cable"
Thanks. At least you didn't suggest me to leave the forum.
My post of rd Aug.2013:There is nothing wrong in comparison. I am a TS customer for a long time and taken HD+ since they intoduced HD channels. I love the quality of the STB , its software and their customer service. But I am a strong critic of TS about their HD Channels. If they don't have space they should have given priority to Movies/ Sports Channels over the Knowledge channels and Entertainment channels because HD telecast make a lot of difference for Sports/ Movie channels.
With only one English Movie channel and one Hindi Movie channel I feel it is shameful for them to go for publicity of HD connections. Because of lesser No. of Hd channels many participants of this forum have migrated to D2h after loosing hope on GSAT10
I think you dont understand English. Cant you read the thread title ? Its about &Pictures channel addition. Then ? TS trying hard to survive in the dth market. Some of you guys are shouting to find cons of TS. TS already having 12 popular HD Channels. Go to DISH TV - ESPN HD & Star Cricket HD not available. Go to Airtel Digital TV MTunes HD not available. All these HD Channels & much much more available on Tata Sky. More to come. Please be patient. To add more channels TS needs to transfer all the channels from MPEG 2 mode to MPEG4 mode which they are doing slowly & steadily.

Bishnu15 said:
I think you dont understand English. Cant you read the thread title ? Its about &Pictures channel addition. Then ? TS trying hard to survive in the dth market. Some of you guys are shouting to find cons of TS. TS already having 12 popular HD Channels. Go to DISH TV - ESPN HD & Star Cricket HD not available. Go to Airtel Digital TV MTunes HD not available. All these HD Channels & much much more available on Tata Sky. More to come. Please be patient. To add more channels TS needs to transfer all the channels from MPEG 2 mode to MPEG4 mode which they are doing slowly & steadily.

:no Please don't create further controversy over HD channels here. Thread tittle is about &pictures which is nowhere related to HD. So please stick to the topic.

If any body want to discus anything about HD channels. Please create separate thread with proper thread tittle.

jmvd.jitender said:
& picture will available on tata sky on lcn 317 on 15/09/13

are you confident because suniel bro comments that "& pictures" will be available on 9th september 2013 so please provide valid source other wise wait till tomorrow

tatasky+ said:
are you confident vecause suniel bro comments that "& pictures" will be available on 9th september 2013 so please provide valid source other wise wait till tomorrow

I am confident &pictures will be available in TATA(SKY but when, no one knows.

dipayan said:
I am confident &pictures will be available in TATA(SKY but when, no one knows.

i am also confident but but suniel bro comment that & pictures will be available on tatasky from 9/9/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock