Planning to migrate to Dish TV

• Thread starter Thread starter Real AB
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8
  • Views Views: Views 2,518

Real AB

Reaction score
Hey all

I am planning to migrate to Dish TV from Airtel DTH due to their stupid ARP package issue.

Anyways I am looking to buy a connection with 1 year validity with all HD and sports channels but couldn't find any 1 year offer in the site. Is there any offer or Dish TV dont provide such offers.

Also I am 3 rooms so will need 2 Multi room connections as well, what's the cost for each Multi room connection.

Thanks

Real AB said:
Hey all

I am planning to migrate to Dish TV from Airtel DTH due to their stupid ARP package issue.

Anyways I am looking to buy a connection with 1 year validity with all HD and sports channels but couldn't find any 1 year offer in the site. Is there any offer or Dish TV dont provide such offers.

Also I am 3 rooms so will need 2 Multi room connections as well, what's the cost for each Multi room connection.

Thanks

call dishtv cc for that
n for multiroom - only 1100/sd connection

but dishtv has an unbreakable perfection in removing any channel any time.
so its better not to go with dish tv reason being r mentioned below
very high upper end packages
hd packages r extremely costly
poor audio n video quality
irritating dish tv logo just like reliance
poor cc
removal of channel anytime

Prateek Marwadi said:
call dishtv cc for that
n for multiroom - only 1100/sd connection

but dishtv has an unbreakable perfection in removing any channel any time.
so its better not to go with dish tv reason being r mentioned below
very high upper end packages
hd packages r extremely costly
poor audio n video quality
irritating dish tv logo just like reliance
poor cc

Ok Thanks for the heads up mate.

So we can safely say that-

HAMAM MEIN SAB NANGE HAIN - हामान में सब नंगे हैं :wall:wall

Real AB said:
Ok Thanks for the heads up mate.

So we can safely say that-

HAMAM MEIN SAB NANGE HAIN - हामान में सब नंगे हैं :wall:wall

bro if possible go 4 MSOs like den
all the sd channels r available n also packages cost r very low. quality is also great even on 42'' led tvs.

Prateek Marwadi said:
bro if possible go 4 MSOs like den
all the sd channels r available n also packages cost r very low. quality is also great even on 42'' led tvs.

I live in a small city in MP mate, no such operators. There's one but it doesn't offer all the channels i need as I need Star Sports HD Channels for Football matches.

Thanks for your help mate, will check for other options like D2h or TS.

Dish TV is a good option indeed, Maximum exclusive HD and SD channels, Best in new channel addition, pic quality is
good in hd, sd is average, sound 5.1 hd, no dolby, logo is good transparent like Tata sky or d2h, much better than airtel or reliance, hardware and software is not so good,
If you want to view max Hd, go for it, if want quality then wait till March for Tata sky sat migration...

Re: RE: Planning to migrate to Dish TV

sayan.sunny said:
Dish TV is a good option indeed, Maximum exclusive HD and SD channels, Best in new channel addition, pic quality is
good in hd, sd is average, sound 5.1 hd, no dolby, logo is good transparent like Tata sky or d2h, much better than airtel or reliance, hardware and software is not so good,
If you want to view max Hd, go for it, if want quality then wait till March for Tata sky sat migration...
Thanks mate, will wait till March end as my Airtel subscription ends on 31st March.

Hi,

I disagree on the dish tv bashing...couple of years back, the only reason not going with dish tv was no star sports channels in HD, but now, after migrating from tata sky i am very pleased with dish tv connection, all the HD channels @ 200 rs, with base pack @185 ( loads of channels).

The quality of Dish tv HD is awesome, there is more unnecessary contrast on tata sky hd. u need to look at both dish & tatasky to experience that..

Even the SD quality is good, one of the channels 'zindagi' has a good pic & audio quality, compare the same with tata sky u will know the difference..

I agree on tata sky customer care its the best. dish tv customer care is little messay, but who interacts with customer care on a daily basis...

From my experience, dish dth is good...just give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom