Planning to take new DTH HD connection . Requires more TELUGU channels .Which is best - Airtel HD - Dish HD - D2H HD - Sun DTH ?

Go For Sun Direct :tup: If recording is not necessary than Ts is best n better than SD also :wink2:
I Don't know why TS is not giving Recording facility.( Is present box can be recordable with software update ?,is it builted with USB Recording port?)
If TS enables Recording function in their regular HD boxes, it will score 100 % after TRAI rules.(y)

Tastasky - STB with Recording facility costs Rs.9k rest all its best in industry.

Airtel - New connection at Rs.2000 with recorded feature. Channels PQ & AQ is best of all DTHs but you will miss Gemini Movies HD & Gemini Music HD channels.

Dish-D2H - Dont even think

SunDirect - Another good alternative to Airtel. Channels PQ quality is good but AQ is just average. Maa Movies HD channel missing here.

Note: SunDirect Packs very cheap than other DTHs
How can you say not to think Dish-d2h?

d2h is the South India's one of the top player with maximum number of South channels.I'm sure his needed Telugu channels are mostly available.

If you tell about the Quality of d2h,then don't opt for d2h directly.Go for Dish tv NXT HD stb (ST2).

Recording Rs 30 per month in d2h...

@RajKumar bro Is recording free in Dish NXT?

Signal strength is strong d2h during rainy days also...

All the issues happening in d2h customer care and website will be resolved with in 1 month.

@Vishnu777 bro, they are still not settled, own company matters likes pending dues, court matters etc etc from years which available in some D2h section.

You d2h user so you suggest d2h, Used both Dishtv and ADTV, ADTV best for Quality and Quantity with Same Price.

Yes Signal strength in rainy season dishtv is best in this.

How can you say not to think Dish-d2h?

d2h is the South India's one of the top player with maximum number of South channels.I'm sure his needed Telugu channels are mostly available.
He needs HD Connection as Zee Telugu HD, Zee Cinemalu HD are unavailable so, its bad decision to take Dish-D2H

@Vishnu777 bro, they are still not settled, own company matters likes pending dues, court matters etc etc from years which available in some D2h section.

You d2h user so you suggest d2h, Used both Dishtv and ADTV, ADTV best for Quality and Quantity with Same Price.

Yes Signal strength in rainy season dishtv is best in this.
No.

I its available bro, D2h claiming highest number of Telugu channels, I think its available.
Haha.... I agree, D2H have more Telugu Devotional and News channels but they are lagging in HD channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock