Planning to take new DTH HD connection . Requires more TELUGU channels .Which is best - Airtel HD - Dish HD - D2H HD - Sun DTH ?

I its available bro, D2h claiming highest number of Telugu channels, I think its available.
How many Telugu HD channels available in D2H?
In our forum list only 3 Telugu HD channels showing ( Is it Updated?)

I Don't know why TS is not giving Recording facility.( Is present box can be recordable with software update ?,is it builted with USB Recording port?)
If TS enables Recording function in their regular HD boxes, it will score 100 % after TRAI rules.(y)

May be because TS provide last 7 days on demand all episode on its Live service so they don't feel it necessary. BTW USB port is there in all boxes even in SD

Last edited:
May be because TS provide last 7 days on demand all episode on its Live service so they don't feel it necessary. BTW USB port is there in all boxes even in SD
So can we watch Last 7 days ( I mean 24*7 ) of all channels in TS if we activate ON DEMAND service?
I mean all the channels in our pack and all programs of a channels (24 hours * 7 days)
for ex: Gemini TV HD, Can we able to see past 24 * 7 = 168 hours Gemini TV HD programs in On Demand Service?
I think still we cant do forward & rewind in ON DEMAND service for a particular scene or song right?

So can we watch Last 7 days ( I mean 24*7 ) of all channels in TS if we activate ON DEMAND service?
I mean all the channels in our pack and all programs of a channels (24 hours * 7 days)
for ex: Gemini TV HD, Can we able to see past 24 * 7 = 168 hours Gemini TV HD programs in On Demand Service?
I think still we cant do forward & rewind in ON DEMAND service for a particular scene or song right?

Yes. BTW you don't need to active anything. It's free. Forward rewind to skip ads also available. Here you can watch it Tata Sky – Live TV & Recharge

Last edited:
Yes. BTW you don't need to active anything. It's free. Forward rewind to skip ads also available. Here you can watch it Tata Sky – Live TV & Recharge
Is it web service?
How Recording facility in STB will equal to WEB service?we need broad band connection and need computer/laptop for this option.
But recording facility in STB ,we dont need any extras right.:)

Any DTH other than Videocon D2h. I am a Videocon D2h customer and had the worst experience even before TRAI rules and looking to migrate .The sound quality is the worst and it will be the last DTH to add any HD channel if at all they decide to add it.On top of it all they even defraud customers. After TRAI rules many of the broadcaster bouquets are not even available to select due to missing channels.

I would recommend TATA SKY since it had more HD Channels than any other DTH and I am going to move to TATA Sky in the next 2 months

Is it web service?
How Recording facility in STB will equal to WEB service?we need broad band connection and need computer/laptop for this option.
But recording facility in STB ,we dont need any extras right.:)

Yes web service like JioTV+Jiocinema. It's gives us facility to watch or record on the the go on mobile or PC. They don't allow external storage in STB

Any DTH other than Videocon D2h. I am a Videocon D2h customer and had the worst experience even before TRAI rules and looking to migrate .The sound quality is the worst and it will be the last DTH to add any HD channel if at all they decide to add it.On top of it all they even defraud customers. After TRAI rules many of the broadcaster bouquets are not even available to select due to missing channels.

I would recommend TATA SKY since it had more HD Channels than any other DTH and I am going to move to TATA Sky in the next 2 months

@Vishnu777 bro. Quoted post for you :blush2:

Tata Sky is the Biggest Gainer after TRAI rules.
Airtel Has the Best Chance to Grab it, but they are failing in it.IF they show some aggressiveness in Adding Good Pending HD & SD channels and creating good packs they can give competition to TS.
Other wise TS will Grab major DTH market with new migrations in coming months.(according to present Scenario)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock