Please d2h add these channels. All dth adding lots of channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suraj Tekale said:
yes bro. i request all the seniors, i already banned Permanantly. dont ban me again.
I will be friendful now.:hello

You will ban again you just now posted other forum name in DDF :lol

Try to become bit decent Bro. :k

Anirudha said:
Nope man you can't until and unless you don't ignore your enemies ;)

And until and unless you don't become bit decent in sense :k

i cant understand such difficult words.:huh

Suraj Tekale said:
You are too selfish.:angry
Only because of you i banned permanantly
i think you are spoon of mod's..
Ban me. no problem. i am coming with my original id on 18 Nov. at 9 pm.
till then bye bye.:hello

Again posted other forum's name :lol

Suraj Tekale said:
i cant understand such difficult words.:huh

I mean grown up don't behave like a Kid I don't know your actual age but I can understand your feeling like a Kid tries to understand the world :)

Don't reacts on your enemies words they will always discourage you because they wanna rule you ;)

Anirudha said:
I mean grown up don't behave like a Kid I don't know your actual age but I can understand your feeling like a Kid tries to understand the world :)

Don't reacts on your enemies words they will always discourage you because they wanna rule you ;)

I am 20 years old bro. & i am big fanboy of channels, dth & their packs. i have very much interest in channels.:hello
& i will try to understand your things if you give a chance to me to stay here. you can request MOD's for this.:hello

Suraj Tekale said:
I am 20 years old bro. & i am big fanboy of channels, dth & their packs. i have very much interest in channels.:hello
& i will try to understand your things if you give a chance to me to stay here. you can request MOD's for this.:hello

I can't Bro. its not my forum even I am not save here how could I assure you :)

Anirudha said:
I can't Bro. its not my forum even I am not save here how could I assure you :)

its very sad bro. i was thinking you are also the senior member.:huh
Just because of small fight with Kumarbhi, they banned me permanantly. how can i contact them or request them to unban?:huh

Suraj Tekale said:
its very sad bro. i was thinking you are also the senior member.:huh
Just because of small fight with Kumarbhi, they banned me permanantly. how can i contact them or request them to unban?:huh

Stop chasing them if they don't like you then why you running for them try to create your world were people like you :hello

Stop it Guys
this is not a General section, Its D2h Section

Sadiq bro, Please Delete this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock