DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - August 2020 | D2h

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 6,105

The BEST DTH of the Month of August 2020 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iam not fan boy
Or d2h paying me
If that so bro then I'm also not pay by other dth to criticize D2h it's all personal experience they deserve my words for their work .. Even present day TS & Adtv users are past D2h users but they capable of providing best service gave pathetic service that's why we all are went to other dth providers

Why did I vote for Tata Sky? Tell me how many DTH is carrying a channel of Andaman & Nicobar Islands? Other DTH needs to be be pan India specific.

I also voted for Tata Sky for giving Tata Sky Hits HD for free with English language packs which is ad-free expensive channel itself.

First of all I unable to understand ur post unfortunately .. so reply is as far as I understood .. What is the need of giving haha reaction to my post ?? .. so ur a fanboy of D2h if yes then yes I hate D2h coz they loot my money by giving junky hardware as stb & remote so I'm hating what's wrong in this ?? Why are you getting nervous bro while someone point out D2h mistakes especially me ?? Yes his post gives meaning like wheather D2h added exclusive hd channels addition it's not like that it's launched by ages now only they added You or Some members might be a fan of D2h so you guys may vote but why neutral members will get distract ?? If I or other member won't give explanation then others may distract of casting votes then poll will lose the excitement
I dont why so much arguments 🤔
Poll is just about monthly performance
Yes they added channels lately
But this about just for this month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock