Seeking Help Please help

• Thread starter Thread starter Alagu007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 9
  • Views Views: Views 909

Alagu007

Reaction score
Guys im getting B-001 error, i checked cables and weather seems fine..im getting dd channels and airtel channels like 102 but not the home channel..please help guys

Last edited:
Yeah bro.... I checked..please help me on the issue
Its bit confusing thread by you.At first the thread was about addition of Tamil and Telugu audio feed on Discovery HD world and now you edited it to signal problem....

I found a thread already related to addition of language feed. Im new so i dont know how to delete the thread.... I clicked that images yesterday and today im having issues...instead of creating a new thread i edited it...please help bro

I found a thread already related to addition of language feed. Im new so i dont know how to delete the thread.... I clicked that images yesterday and today im having issues...instead of creating a new thread i edited it...please help bro
First up on welcome to our DDF!

You can't delete a thread it can be done by only moderators.About your issue @Gobinaath,@Deepu Darling,@gubbimari or any other ADTV users may help you.As I am an ex-ADTV user.I can't help you,sorry.:smile:

@Alagu007 bro,Check all cables which are connected properly or not.
Remove your stb smart card from stb, then clean with cloth and then reinsert.
It may work.

If problem continues, then it might be lnb issue or dish alignment issue.

@Alagu007 bro,Check all cables which are connected properly or not.
Remove your stb smart card from stb, then clean with cloth and then reinsert.
It may work.

If problem continues, then it might be lnb issue or dish alignment issue.
😃👍👍👍👍👌 Thank you so much bro...i checked and removed and re inserted all cables.after inserting stb smart card. And doing factory reset...it worked.🙏🙏🙏

Back
Top Bottom