please please help to setup dish tv

• Thread starter Thread starter pradatta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 6
  • Views Views: Views 3,201

pradatta

Reaction score
hello friends today i bought dish tv stb from friend , ihave old tata sky connection , so i need help for how to setup dish tv stb with tata sky antenna (dish) i want ot do it my self .. what is direction for dish tv

and mainly is it possible to use dish tv stb with tata sky provided wire and dish if yes guys please please help fast i want to watch tri series in HD

thanks in advance;);););)

Yes u can use Your Tatasky dish with Dish tru HD....Currently dishtv Use Two satellite NSS @ 95 degree East And Asiasat @ 100 Degree East ! Are u having Monoblock LNB ?
Direction Change From West to East......First tell me u have MB LNB or want to set on Normal LNB, and want to viewing Ten cricket ?

Vikram said:
Yes u can use Your Tatasky dish with Dish tru HD....Currently dishtv Use Two satellite NSS @ 95 degree East And Asiasat @ 100 Degree East ! Are u having Monoblock LNB ?
Direction Change From West to East......First tell me u have MB LNB or want to set on Normal LNB, and want to viewing Ten cricket ?

i m really sorry cause i really dont know what is monoblock lnb and normal lnb .. i have old normal sd tata sky connection nothing anything else ..:(

and one more i want watch all channels including ten cricket on dish tv hd + activated box

Bro you need monoblock lnb which is necessary for Dish tv hd channels. Even in tatasky you need monoblock lnb. you just need a dealer or call to dish tv they may provide you lnb. so if dish tv would not provide you contact to your nearest dealer he will help you out.

just serach monoblock ln in google image.

monoblock lnb will give acess to all three satellite.

while old ts lnb is normal and only give acess to one/two satellite at 95

i use Dishtv monoblock lnb and 1other Dish 52.5° nss6 95° and 52° good signal but asiasat5 not signal help me

Back
Top Bottom