please wait initialising....

varungb said:
This message appears on my TataSky HD connection after 4-5 days.
please wait initialising....

This appears when i switch on STB.

To solve issue, i switch off STB from main switch, then on.
Then keep pressing back button for 10 seconds infront of STB.
Why this happens and i am doing right troubleshooting.
Tatasky engineering and checked, he said everything was okay.
I never had any problem with SD connection.
Plz give STB some time to be ready. There is nothing wrong as we all get this message when STB rebooted. Everything is fine. So wait few seconds you will get ch 100 on ur screen :tup

BTW who told u that it is a problem and to resolve it switch off STB from main switch, then on after that press back button for 10 seconds in front of stb ?:D

Did you try to master reset STB? You can get the option to restore factory settings in Organiser -> System Settings.

varungb said:
I read the solution on internet.
The reason i troubleshoot, coz it takes sometimes 1 hour.
It happens as i said every 4-5 days.
I wanted to know whether i was doing wrong.
Or it happens with everybody.
I get please wait initializing screen every time I reboot stb but for few seconds. If it takes 1 hour then definitely STB has a problem. Try master reset as said by DTH Fan if it doesn't help then update ur software.

^^ It might. Better to give it a try. It'll not delete your recordings. It'll only reset settings.

there is an updation happening behind[ inner]the messege.....please wait initialising.
ie, new channel adding channel removing,epg updating etc u must wait ...........atleast 45sec

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock