Polimer News HQ Screenshots

Arunkkr

Reaction score
Polimer News HQ Screenshots

9GClemD.jpg

JN3OZsV.jpg

V7kl1v4.jpg

Superb quality. Who is your cable operator?

Don't get confused guys. He is using Youtube( Polimer Tvchennai - YouTube ) to capture those channel SS and posting. You can check his other posts where he done the same.

I reuqest members only to post pics from their setup and not from the youtube channels.

Bapun Raz said:
Don't get confused guys. He is using Youtube( Polimer Tvchennai - YouTube ) to capture those channel SS and posting. You can check his other posts where he done the same.

I reuqest members only to post pics from their setup and not from the youtube channels.

MR Admin it is quiet disappointing for me that you are saying that i am capturing this SS from you youtube. If you have this video on you tube you should definetly post the link of above videos from youtube. If you are using an internal tuner card in your computer system you can also capture the same quality SS from any dth or cable/dish .

I'm also placing a link . This the link of polimer tv news on youtube you should find above videos on that list. Also please note the GUI of channel CLICK to CHECK

Can you post a thread for your dish, cable setup with pics. That will be good enough for info as well as proof. :)

Sent from my GT-I9500

Bapun Raz said:
Can you post a thread for your dish, cable setup with pics. That will be good enough for info as well as proof. :)

Sent from my GT-I9500
Link Removed

I have replied in that thread, i asked you to post your own setup not asked to share TV tuners pics or tutorials from different websites. If you have any then share, i have seen many such tuners only for proof i asked why you copy pasted from different sites? Better to accept truth.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock